Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Man on road or ??

Submitted by: Lyn 

Hi I came across your site as I've been looking for any information about something I experienced last night. I was driving home down Wain Road in North Saanich on Vancouver Island. I'd turned off the highway and started down Wain Road and put my high beams on. I saw what looked like a young man dressed in dark clothing walking down the road (into on coming traffic direction) and walking in the cycling lane. Common practice for people walking down the road. So as soon as I saw him I turned my high beams down so that I wouldn't blind him as I approached. I kept my eye on him as I drove toward him and he suddenly was gone! No sign of him anywhere! Today I drove the road again a couple of times to see if there was anything that it could've been and there was nothing there I could've mistaken for a person who was definitely walking towards me last night. 

Thanks, 
Lyn

NPI would like to hear back from anyone who has heard of, experienced or know any history regarding this area/road a man and unexplained activity there.

Please email us at npi.bc.ca@gmail.com if you have any information. 


No comments: